Selasa, 18 Mei 2010

xixixi

I couldn't go to school today because i don't think i could stand at the class. I feel dizzy, cold, and sick.

My House was empty until someone knocked the front door. I had to open it, so i got up from my bed. I thought that maybe the one behind the door was my Mom's student or Dad's friend. But i found someone, the one i know.

"Are you okay?" Ramosey Van Gotav asked me, he touched my face.
I was really surprised to know that.
"You don't attend the class?"
"I skipped it. Have you eaten your breakfast? Because i bring something for you."
Ramosey showed me something in his lunch bag.
"Let's come in."

He followed me and sat on the living room. I asked what did he want for drink, but he refused. He approached me and said, "I would take care of you, lady."

I had nothing to response him. So, i sat down on the sofa. He showed me something in his lunch box. Apples and Oranges. He peeled it, then brought it to my mouth.

Sometimes, i felt that Ramosey was just wanted to play with me, not really fell into me. He could be a stranger and lover too, in every single time i couldn't guess. He asked me to just lie in sofa, but i told him that i couldn't lie if it's not on my bed. So he wanted me to do that.

Actually, i was afraid that he would do something bad. But i kept doing it, we through the second floor. He held me until we got in my room.

I lied in my bed and i didn't know why i felt sleepy. I saw Ramosey was sat beside me and held my hand. He smiled.

"Why you do this to me?" i asked him.
I saw his gorgeous eyes showed some confuse mimic. I was thinking that that's an embarrassing question to ask. I was afraid he couldn't answer me.

He looked at me then kissed my forehead.

And i never know what he was did after i fell asleep. But there are something he left for me then

.